Remote Call Center Sales Recruiter and Development Manager
Full Time – Remote
JOIN A GREAT TEAM, BECOME PART OF THE SMART HEALTH DENTAL FAMILY
Smart Health Dental, LLC is a licensed health insurance agency and program manager that specializes in developing and marketing quality dental insurance plans for consumers across the United States.
We are currently seeking an experienced Remote Call Center Sales Recruiter and Development Manager for immediate hire. This is a full-time, W2 position.
As our Call Center Sales Recruiter and Development Manager, you will be responsible for recruiting, onboarding, and training new Remote Phone Sales Agents. This role will also manage the ongoing development of our sales staff by identifying areas of improvement for each specific agent, setting goals, and creating development plans to ensure they achieve these goals.
• Take ownership of our sales recruiting efforts ensuring that desired staffing levels are met.
• Onboard and train new remote sales representatives, develop individual coaching plans, and provide ongoing resources and assistance.
• Work with management on developing and maintaining educational materials, conduct training sessions, and ensure staff motivation.
• Lead by example by occasionally taking calls showing our sales staff, “How it’s done!”
• Monitor sales calls and collect feedback, results, and performance data.
• Evaluate and recommend technical solutions to ensure successful training and ongoing development of our remote sales staff.
• Identify sales call recordings that can be used for training and development.
• Bring a team-oriented and positive attitude to our remote sales team.
• Self-starter with verifiable experience building and supporting a high-output phone sales team.
• Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
• Advanced customer service and time management skills.
• Experienced in recruiting remote sales agents by utilizing multiple channels, including social media, to make our company a highly desired place to work.
• Seasoned presenter and extremely comfortable leading a group.
• Demonstrated ability to design effective training programs.
• Outstanding coaching skills and excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to manage the full recruiting, onboarding, training, and ongoing development cycle.
• Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint…etc.)
• Hands-on experience with CRM’s and other technical call center solutions.
What We Do For You
• Competitive base salary with unlimited bonus potential based on team performance.
• Opportunities for growth and advancement.
• Great schedule! (M-F, 9am – 6pm EST)
• Up to 15 days PTO.
• Paid holidays.
• Company-sponsored medical insurance plan options.
Smart Health Dental celebrates being an equal employment opportunity provider to all people in accordance with all applicable laws. We are happy to make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions throughout all terms of employment as well as the entire application process.
Strive for Excellence. Fight for Success. Foster Motivation. Join Smart Health Dental.
Job Type: Full-time